Some warm nights can make it difficult to sleep deeply and wake refreshed and relaxed in the morning - even for your baby!
To help your baby sleep more comfortably on warm nights, BLS created the Sleepy Hugs 'Cool' range of swaddle transitioning sleep suits.
This 'Cool' range is made of a soft, light mesh fabric to encourage air circulation around your baby, keeping their body temperature cool and constant.
The Sleepy Hugs is a uniquely designed sleep suit for babies who have outgrown swaddling and prefer to move their arms while they sleep, but still need some security to calm their startle reflex. It helps babies transition to free arms without losing sleep.
Once your baby is showing signs of being able to roll, swaddling is no longer safe. Sleepy Hugs is safe for babies who have started to roll onto their tummy during sleep as they are able to move their arms into their preferred position.
The Sleepy Hugs also has these helpful features:
- full-body length zip with top zipper cover and a long zip along the bottom for simple middle-of-the-night nappy changes;
- plus its hip-friendly wide sack design that can easily accommodate a hip dysplasia brace.
- now with free 'Extra Hug' Belly Band/Strap
The SLEEPY HUGS is designed to be a looser fit than most other swaddle suits and is most effective in helping your baby adjust to free arms with the correct size. The SLEEPY HUGS is all about the arm span so it’s important to choose the correct size. If too big, your baby will not get the security and snug fit that they still need.
NOTE: the below measurements does not include baby's head.
- X-Small (0-12 weeks) - suitable for babies aged from newborn to around 12 weeks, weighing 3 - 6 kg. The The length of the sleep suit is approx. 56cm.
- Small (3-6 months) - suitable for babies aged from 3 - 6 months, weighing 6 - 8 kg. The length of the sleep suit is approx. 65cm.
- Medium (6-12 months) - suitable for babies aged from 6 - 12 months, weighing 8 - 10 kg. The length of the sleep suit is approx. 75cm.
Fabric: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
Sleepy Hugs 'Cool' is made from a soft cotton mesh-like fabric that allows continuous air flow through the sleep sack, keeping your baby cool and comfortable all night long.
BLS uses only high grade premium Cotton fabrics in all our products. Cotton is a natural material and is 100% breathable so babies won't sweat or overheat and is suitable for eczema.
TOG Rating: 0.1
Learn more about TOG ratings here: LINK
Cold Machine wash. Keep zipped up in the wash. Wash dark colours separately. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat. Warm iron inside out. Do not dry clean.
All Baby Loves Sleep products conforms to AS/NZS 1249:2014 and carry the Baby Safety Australia tick of approval. Baby Safety Australia is a privately operated organisation, and the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Baby Safety Australia operates in close conjunction with groups such as Red Nose Australia (formerly known as SIDS and Kids), Kidsafe and the Australian Child Restraint Resource Initiative (ACRI).
Visit www.babysafety.com.au for more information.